Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mama Day!

I just wanted to take a moment to honor all of the mom's who read this blog. You are a blessing to your family and a gift to your mate! What would our families do without us!? Just in the past week alone I've changed more diapers than I can count, cleaned vomit AND spit up juice from the keys of my laptop, as well as manage a semi-functioning household on a half dose of sleep ... and I know I'm not alone in this. I honestly think us mom's are closer to superheros than we give ourselves credit for.

So, amidst basking in the glow of a day's recognition, don't forget to pass the love and appreciation on to another deserving mom...and they all are! ("I love you momma ..... thanks for teaching me how to use my own momma super powers!")

Blessings!
~Erika~

No comments: