Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Didn't get to see Asher today/Erika and I are feeling like we may be getting sick

Hello Faithful Blog Readers

You are all awesome and amazing. Thank you all for keeping up with us and taking time out of your day to check on us. You're awesome! Thank you for your faithfulness. Thank you for praying for our family. We were thanking God for all of you today in the car coming back from the chiropractor. It really is awesome to have you all with us and praying for us.

And Now The Latest on the Bond Family


Asher is doing good today. We called his nurse and got the run down from her on how he is doing. He is doing about the same as he has been. He is stable and what not. Breathing on his own still and all his numbers look good and everything.

Erika and I were on our way to go see Asher at the hospital, but we haven't been feeling the best pretty much all day and by the time we finally got Joel all packed up and wrangled into the car and started driving we both realized that we needed some time to rest. Between taking care of Joel, visiting Asher daily and Erika's pumping schedule along with everything else it takes to be a living, functioning human family we realized that we have been burning the candle at both ends and are now to the point of being somewhere close to burnt out. At least for today any way.

We dropped Joel of at Erika's mom's place and instead of going to see Asher, we both went home and took a nap. Erika had been feeling really bad and I myself am not quite as sick feeling as her. I have been feeling my body tell me to cool it for a little while. I feel my body threatening to get sick if I don't slow down for a minute. So Erika and I are going to try and stay home. Erika just talked to her mom and she is going to watch Joel until his bed time and then we are going to put him to bed at our place. It's a huge blessing to get the down time to take a few breathes and rest. It's also good to be able to focus on taking care of Erika for the time being....she said she feels like she has the flu with the achies, some nausea and a headache. Please pray that she gets better before Friday so she can be at the hospital while they take Asher to the Cath-Lab.

So that's whats been up with us for the day for the most part. So you guys keep us in prayer and feel free to shoot us any prayer requests you may have as I love to have things to pray for (like I don't have enough already) outside of my own life and issues.



You are all awesome. We love you all though we may not know most of you. We feel the love. Thank you all.

Now I'm going to check on Erika, eat a lean pocket and read the bible.

Bless you and we look forward to hearing from you.

M@ Bond

No comments: