Saturday, November 17, 2007

What a Wonderful Life I Live!


7 Mo. Joel by Lake Apopka

7 1/2 mo. Joel Crawling

Big Standing Boy at 7 1/2 mo.....what' next...running by 9 months! ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You know, even on the days when our need seems bigger than our supply....I look around at my family and really feel in my heart that there is no other place I would rather be. My husband is a whole hearted lover and seeker of God and my son is such a bundle of joy. I truly am blessed!! If I would have looked forward on my life from highschool, I think I would have smiled and said...."Bring it on God"! From where I look, I find myself right in the middle of an all out spiritual battle for Love and the next generations. You don't get that kind of excitement working in real estate! My husband is a beautiful psalmist who know's how to wage war with his finger tips (on the only ax he owns....his guitar) and I have the opportunity to be 100% wife and mother to my family. I am able to take charge concerning our health and wellness and eventually home school my children. Matt and I both get the chance to impart what God has given us into our kids and it thrills me when I look ahead and see myself unleashing those precious arrows into a dark world. (Psalms 127:3-5)

So, in all......I just wanted to say that I live a Wonderful Life and I am Thankfull to God for it!

No comments: