Saturday, June 27, 2009

Big Boy Joel

Waiting for Hubby to come home from leading worship at a conference out in Sanford. Kids are asleep....as I should be...but I'm waiting up for him. What, oh what will I do with all of this quiet time? Pump and write a blog of course. Not much to report on, but we did have one rather eventful milestone reached in the Bond household recently. Joel pee peed in the potty for the very first time yesterday. WOOHOOO!! We all made such a big hoopla over him and you could tell that he was thoroughly enjoying every minute of it! Hopefully, we will make this a regular happening and kiss diapers goodbye. Here's a cute little pic that I snapped of the event:

That's Momma Glenna cheering him on just moments after "the event"

He's so darn cute ;) I'll have to make sure we don't ever lose our digital picture file or I won't have any ammo to embarrass him with when he is all grown up.

~Erika~

2 comments:

Dixiemom7 said...

LOL. You are too funny! Yay Joel, good job! I'm ready to start Sabina too. I asked Nick if he wanted to potty train her while I'm gone next week. ;)

We are.... said...

Don't you just wish it were THAT easy!!! 1 week and no more messes!