Saturday, April 25, 2009

Finding the End of Ourselves

So, last night Erika and I both got about 3 hours of sleep and Joel decided that he didn't want to take a nap and that he wanted to scream all day long. Yep that's right. He wanted to scream at the top of his lungs at the drop of a hat. He about drove me crazy today. We really need prayer for grace and stuff. Though Asher is home, it's only the beginning of yet another uphill battle. Erika and I are absolutely exhausted. It's midnight and sleep will not come for either one of us before 1:30am due to Erika's pumping schedule and Asher's feeding schedule.

Erika is starting to get sick which is not good because of Asher's compromised immune system. Pray that she gets better. We are both exhausted and it's only day 2. We really need grace to do this. I have run out of my own strength. It is about tapped. If God doesn't give us grace to do this, we simply won't make it. So pray for grace. God has a lot to give. So God...pour it out and let us get some sleep tonight.

I wish I had some inspirational word to share with all of you but I don't tonight. I think I'm working on one. I'll let you know when I get one. I know I will. It just isn't here quite yet.

God is good and faithful. I want to be like Him. I'm tired. I'm going to try and sleep or something until I have to fiddle with Asher's feeding pump for another half an hour.

We need hardcore prayer still. The battle is no where close to being over. Please keep us covered through this. Pray that Joel sleeps through the night as well.

We love you all. We need you now more than ever. We need God to break into our midst and do awesome things.

Blessings
M@

No comments: